2018 Cadillac Escalade is a luxurious SUV that looks cool and sporty, and what’s coming will make you reconsider purchasing any other sports utility vehicle. The body is big but the design and performance are really amazing making it a worthy car to drive. The manufacturers took a considerable amount of time and effort to make sure that the car becomes the best SUV in the world, and we have all the reasons why.
This 2018 Cadillac Escalade review takes a closer look at the interior and exterior design and features, engine specs and performance, release date, and price.
2018 Cadillac Escalade Interior Design and Features
Its interior is designed with high-quality leather seats. The dashboard has a panel that has the navigation system commonly referred to as the GPS. Entertainment features include a music player that can be connected to the USB ports and a blue tooth connection used to play music and answer calls. The car provides an easy operating experience for both the driver and passengers due to its inbuilt touch screen system. The cabin accommodates almost eight passengers, this doubles the car as both sporty and family oriented.
2018 Cadillac Escalade Exterior Design and Features
The exterior of the car is given a sporty appearance. It is proven with the new grille, rear bumpers and modified headlights. A 20-inch rim is used to give the car a strong appearance. The suspension used on this motor vehicle is higher as well as tender as compared to the earlier model. The suspension provided assists the driver and passengers while passing through rocky and bumpy roads.
The lighting sported on 2018 Cadillac Escalade exterior is highlighted by premium LED lights that help the driver to see the road as a result of a brighter shine hence providing safety to the driver and passengers.
Some of the top exterior features of all 2018 Escalade models include: –
- 20- inch Firefox wheels
- An attractive trip control
- Automated LED methodologies lighting
- Automated windshield wipers
- Automated back and front vehicle parking realizing techniques
- Running forums
- Hands-free function liftgate
- Driver’s side auto-dimming showcases
- Keyless key
- Distant begin
- Tri-zone computerized installation control
- Telescoping rim with a warmed function tilt
- Powered adjustable pedals
- An organic leather made furniture
- An automobile car owner memory functions
- Warmed raises moreover to individual power folding features that have the CUE touch operated infotainment interface
- Rearview digital electronic camera
- Devise board that is changeable
- GPS program
- Real-time web online visitors
- Compact disk player, HD and satellite TV stereo
- 5 USB slots to a supporting audio port
2018 Cadillac Escalade Engine Specs and Performance
The 2018 Cadillac Escalade engine is accompanied with a 6.2 liter V8 motor that offers a 460 pound foot of twisting and a horsepower of 420. The current standard is a 6 speed computerized gearbox, however, the improved motor editions that are going to come after October 2016 will all have a 8 speed computerized gearbox, the 4 wheel drive car will do better on most streets and will package a tough effective efficiency.
2018 Cadillac Escalade Release Date and Price
The company is yet to set a release date, however, if Cadillac stays on the same trend then we should see the new model around October or November of 2017. The range of the 2018 Cadillac Escalade price starts from $72,000 to $98,000. The price is the perfect range given the quality, durability and efficiency gotten from this luxurious car.