After an excellent innovation of the sports cars from BMW (M Sport), Audi (S) and Cadillac (Vsport) it’s time for 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 to follow them and launching a series of AMG sports vehicles which will be a clear distinction and fill the gaps between simple Mercedes-Benzs models and Mercedes-AMG.
The following 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 review takes a closer look at the interior, exterior, engine, release date, and price.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 Interior Design and Features
There interior is no doubt exceptional; there are sports seats with contrast red color seat belts and are AMG badges in various positions.
One of the most important features that will be in Mercedes C450 will be the security because it has many anti assist and anti-collision sensors. Parking assistance sensors and front collision sensors can also be found in this. The high definition touch screen, satellite radio, Bluetooth, climate control sensors, folding mirrors, LED interior lighting, exterior lighting and much more.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 Exterior Design and Features
The exterior of the C450 AMG is very much familiar of C400 despite of some minor changes that are:
- AMG touches and sports package.
- It is “Diamond” grille and left and rights tips are exhausted.
- You can get its glossy exterior with paying anything.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 Engine Specs and Performance
The extra power will generate by increasing turbo boost pressure but they will be same twin-turbocharged 3.0 liter V-6 that can be found in other Mercedes’s. But they are many extraordinary changes that will be in Mercedes-AMG C450 that area:
- Seven-speed torque-converted automatically shift the gear to move more quickly
- Its system can be work in very less back pressure.
- It has 362hp much more than other Mercedes C400 which is 329hp.
- The torque will be 384 lb-ft to rear wheels 67 percent as compared to 55 percent (354 lb-ft) in C400.
- The suspension will be AMG adaptive sport while in 2015 Mercedes-C400 it is Sport-Tuned Multilink.
- The wheels in AMG C450 will be the same as used in Mercedes-C400 i.e.18-inch AMG 5-Spoke.
As compared to other luxury cars from other manufacturers; Mercedes-AMG series is a perfect combination of luxury and performance because of its unique design. The designers gave this Mercedes-AMG C450 gave this a stylish look through the front fascia and excellent contracts of red color that can be seen in its interior. It is an excellent addition to the C class family of élite class people.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 Release Date
The release date is not even announced, but we are expecting to be available for sale by the end of 2017. Its launching ceremony will be held in Germany and it will be available for sale in other European countries like the US, Canada etc. within the first quarter of 2018.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C450 Price
The price of the Mercedes-AMG C450 will be comparable with the new C Class with is expecting to start from around about $51,000 but it’s also a point to be noted that it has a lot of new and exciting features so be prepared to pay around $70,000 for one completely loaded.
Incoming search terms:
- 2018 mercedes benz c450 amg review
- horsepower of 2018 benz c450